Recycling with Retriever
Go Green with Retriever!
Here at Retriever, we believe every Resident should have the chance to recycle and help keep their community clean and green.
- Residents no longer have to worry about sorting through their recycling or only being able to recycle paper and glass.
- Retriever has a list of recyclables that are accepted. Residents can find this list on the Retriever sticker on top of their issued container.
- Move in boxes and large item removals must be scheduled through the leasing office and scheduled pickup date will be made.
- Please contact Retriever if you have any questions or concerns!
How to Prepare your Recycling
- See to the top of your issued Retriever container for a list of all recyclable materials taken by Retriever.
- On your properties scheduled pickup day, the resident places the recyclables in their blue recycling bag provided by Retriever. Please make sure all bags are securely tied.
- Boxes must be broken down completely flat and set behind your issued container
- The porter on-sight will replace any blue bags that are taken off property.
- Please place your issued container back inside your unit by 9am the following morning.
- Thank you for recycling with Retriever!